Supercharge team performance.
Creating alignment and agreement via positive and open dialogue, collectively make high-quality decisions and act on decisions with unity and commitment, and develop a robust and positive team culture.
Take the strain out of working as a team. Would you like to supercharge your teams performance and culture, create an atmosphere of acceptance and understanding, and ensure problems (and not people) remain the focus - all while having fun and strengthening relationships? If the answer is “Yes! Absolutely” then Better together! ticks all the boxes. Not only will you learn the skills needed to tackle any kind of team related challenge, you’ll also receive all of the tools and strategies you need to make it happen - with the added benefit of being able to apply what you’ve learnt to multiple areas of your life. You’ll enhance communication, learn how to transform conflicts into win/win outcomes and become more efficient as a team by focussing on the things that really matter.
What does Better together! teach?
Better together! teaches participants to:
- Understand and apply the basic tenets of relationship management within your teams
- Utilise basic neuroscience to understand and effectively manage our own and others emotions
- Employ critical communication techniques (drawing from Motivational Interviewing) that work ‘with’ and not ‘against’ others
- Apply a range of best practice tools and techniques to make the most of coaching, mentoring and performance review opportunities
- Positively and constructively respond to negative and conflictual statements to create win/win outcomes.
Who is Better together! for?
Better together! is for motivated teams and individuals who want to learn more about what it takes to build strong relationships, communicate effectively and efficiently with others, and develop a robust well-rounded team culture within their organisations.
Better together! is a two-day solution and is available in two delivery methods to meet your organisation's unique needs.
- Live in-room: In-person, facilitator-led classroom training available in ½ day or 1-day options (4 x 3.5-hour sessions or 2 x 7-hour sessions).
- Live online: Virtual, instructor-led training available in 2 hour spaced modules (8 x 2-hour sessions).
- A6 Desktop calendar outlining key learning
- A3 fold out companion worksheet
- A set of 'Action plan', 'Habit change' cards
- Link to learner readings, resources and media
- A course completion certificate*
*Available digitally (no charge) or as a hard copy ($10 per learner + includes digital copy)
Want to customise the course?
We offer options to personalise our solutions or to create a bespoke solution to meet your organisation’s specific needs. Learn more at bettertraining.co.nz/Bespoke-solutions
What’s the next step?
If your organisation could benefit from the skills taught in Better together!, contact us today to learn more.