Doing safety! Lite
Inspiring people to be safe, making the shift from knowing safety to doing it safely, and developing a robust safety culture.
Get smart and get real about what it takes to make significant changes in safety behaviour and culture! Would you like have your employees make consistent safety related changes, develop a robust safety culture that ensures they don’t just KNOW safety but DO it, and get some answers to that perplexing question… “We know what we should be doing regarding safety, so why aren’t we doing it?” If this is you, and you have teams who have grappled with safety related challenges in the past, Doing safety! Lite will outline exactly what it takes to change behaviours - and will give your teams all of the tools and resources they need to make it happen. So, what are you waiting for? Get smart and get real about what it takes to move from KNOWING safety to DOING it and ensure everybody goes home safely.
What does Doing safety! Lite teach?
Doing safety! Lite teaches participants to:
- Move from a position of knowing to doing with regards to safety related behaviours and actions
- Understand how thinking and behaving safely is in their own best interest (connecting safety to their personal 'why')
- Embed new safety habits and behaviours into everyday practice
- Build and maintain a robust safety culture
- Understand what it takes to influence colleagues to think and act safely (even when no one is watching).
Who is Doing safety! Lite for?
Doing safely! Lite if for team members who could benefit from a boost in H&S motivation, want to learn more about what it takes to shift H&S behaviour, and want to develop a robust H&S culture within their teams.
Doing safety! Lite is a half-day solution and is available in two delivery methods to meet your organisation's unique needs.
- Live in-room: In-person, facilitator-led classroom training available in a ½ day option (Full day option for two groups (2 x ½ days) also available)
- Live online: Virtual, instructor-led training available in 2 hour spaced modules (2 x 2-hour sessions).
- A3 fold out companion worksheet
- Doing safety "I choose safety because..." wristband
- A set of 'Action plan' and 'Habit change' cards
- Link to learner readings, resources and media
- A course completion certificate*
*Available digitally (no charge) or as a hard copy ($10 per learner + includes digital copy)
Want to customise the course?
We offer options to personalise our solutions or to create a bespoke solution to meet your organisation’s specific needs. Learn more at bettertraining.co.nz/Bespoke-solutions
What’s the next step?
If your organisation could benefit from the skills taught in Doing safety! Lite, contact us today to learn more.