Elevate emotional intelligence.
Elevating emotional intelligence, enhancing self-management, relationship management and empathy and developing a robust emotionally smart culture.
What would it be like to work in an emotionally smart team, where empathy and understanding superseded irritation and impatience? Would you like to know exactly what it takes to make sense of you own and others emotions, to put robust emotional management strategies in place, and to see your world and the world of others improve as a result? If the answer is “yes!” then you’re in the right place. Emotionally smart will teach you the skills you need to drive success for yourself and others and will give you all of the tools and resources you need to make it happen. Watch you’re 'emotional management powers’ evolve before your very eyes as you become a better listener, a better colleague and a better person.
What does Emotionally smart! teach?
Emotionally smart! teaches participants to:
- Understand the four pillars of emotional intelligence (self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and relationship management) to gain a greater understanding of the role emotions play in everyday life
- Explore the link between thoughts, feelings and behaviours (CBT) and use this information to achieve better outcomes for themselves and their teams
- Become more empathic by utilising critical skills that enhance perspective taking, manage conflict effectively and create win/win outcomes
- Build and maintain a robust and emotionally smart culture
- Move from a position of knowing to doing with regards to utilising emotional management strategies
Who is Emotionally smart! for?
Emotionally smart! is for aspiring teams and individuals who want to learn more about what it takes to elevate their emotional intelligence, learn critical emotional management skills, and develop a robust emotionally smart culture within their organisations.
Emotionally smart! is a two-day solution and is available in two delivery methods to meet your organisation's unique needs.
- Live in-room: In-person, facilitator-led classroom training available in ½ day or 1-day options (4 x 3.5-hour sessions or 2 x 7-hour sessions).
- Live online: Virtual, instructor-led training available in 2 hour spaced modules (8 x 2-hour sessions).
- A6 Desktop calendar outlining key learning
- A3 fold out companion worksheet
- A set of 'Action plan', 'Habit change' and ‘EI Prescription’ cards
- An ‘Interaction vs Reaction - EI strategies’ card
- Link to learner readings, resources and media
- Posters x 3 and card packs x 1* (used in-room only)
- A course completion certificate**
*Posters available for purchase (POA)
**Available digitally (no charge) or as a hard copy ($10 per learner + includes digital copy)
Want to customise the course?
We offer options to personalise our solutions or to create a bespoke solution to meet your organisation’s specific needs. Learn more at bettertraining.co.nz/Bespoke-solutions
What’s the next step?
If your organisation could benefit from the skills taught in Emotionally smart!, contact us today to learn more.