You, but better.
Optimising physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing, shaping and driving positive change and building a toolbox of functional strategies to help yourself and others thrive.
Take the frustration out of trying to make meaningful and lasting change! Would you like to optimise your physical and mental performance, supercharge your ability to make positive changes, implement the strategies that are most effective when trying to change, and get some answers to that perplexing question… “Why can't I/they do this even though I/they really want to?” If this is you, and you’ve struggled with making important changes in the past, or you just really want to level up your career Better you! will provide you with the critical skills you need to realise your full potential.
What does Better you! teach?
Better you! teaches participants to:
- Understand and explore the steps and stages that occur when we change and apply strategies to increase the probability of making a lasting change
- Initiate, influence, and drive change via neuroscience-based change strategies aimed at developing effective habits and routines
- Explore CBT as a way to interpret the impact of personal values, beliefs and biases on behaviour and apply key strategies to improve how we think, feel and behave every day
- Explore and apply various ideas and strategies aimed at optimising physical, mental, and spiritual wellbeing
- Examine a range of ideas around problem solving and apply this information to manage a range of personal and professional problems
- Explore a range of best practice goal setting approaches and apply this information to manage professional development and set advantageous goals for the future
Who is Better you! for?
Better you! is for motivated teams and individuals who want to learn more about setting quality goals (including generating the motivation needed to follow through with them), optimising their physical, mental, and spiritual wellbeing and making the personal and professional changes they’ve always wanted to make.
Better you! is a two-day solution and is available in two delivery methods to meet your organisation's unique needs.
- Live in-room: In-person, facilitator-led classroom training available in ½ day or 1-day options (4 x 3.5-hour sessions or 2 x 7-hour sessions).
- Live online: Virtual, instructor-led training available in 2 hour spaced modules (8 x 2-hour sessions).
- A6 Desktop calendar outlining key learning
- A3 fold out companion worksheet
- A set of 'Action plan', 'Habit change' cards
- Link to learner readings, resources and media
- A course completion certificate*
*Available digitally (no charge) or as a hard copy ($10 per learner + includes digital copy)
Want to customise the course?
We offer options to personalise our solutions or to create a bespoke solution to meet your organisation’s specific needs. Learn more at bettertraining.co.nz/Bespoke-solutions
What’s the next step?
If your organisation could benefit from the skills taught in Better you!, contact us today to learn more.